Party Request Form
Interested in hosting family and friends for a party at the club?
Submit your online Party Request Form
- Party dates should be requested at least 3 weeks in advance.
- You should expect a response within a week from our Social Committee.
- The club takes into consideration club resources, needs, other commitments and ensure that there are no social events, swim meet, board meetings or other party is planned for that time period.
- Once a request is granted, fees must be paid within 3 days of approval and no later than 3 days before your scheduled party.
Club Party Rules
A member may have a private party on Club premises provided it does not interfere with the day-to-day operation of the Club and does not infringe upon, or jeopardize, any member or their guests. There may be no more than one party at a time with a limit of 3hrs/party. Exceptions may be approved by the majority of the Board of Directors at a regular scheduled meeting.
- A Party is defined as a gathering of up to 25 guests by one or more member families at one time.
- Parties shall be limited to 25 guests. There must be one member present during the party who is 21 years of age or older. The member shall be responsible for the conduct of his guests and shall be responsible for all clean up following the conclusion of the party. The member shall be charged for any damage to property caused by himself or his guests. If the services of the Club Director or other employee are required to clean up following the party, the member shall be so notified and charged the hourly wage for such services.
- A non-refundable Party Fee in an amount specified by the Board of Directors, as specified in Section IX, will be charged at the time the party request form is submitted. The number of non member guests attending the party will NOT count against the annual limit of 30 guests per season. The guest register should be signed in as follows – Member Name - Party – Number of Guests – Time (duration) of party. The member need not list the name of each guest.
- All parties must end when the pool closes at 7:45pm.
- Parties shall not involve use of the tennis facilities.
- Members are limited to two parties per season.
- These party provisions are separate and distinct from those applicable to parties held by pool-sitters.
- Unapproved parties will be subject to a Party Fee plus a Rules and Regulation Violation Fee.
- Social events, swim meets, Board of Directors meetings have facility priority over all scheduled and approved private parties.
- Club facilities or picnic areas may not be reserved for any private party.
- Board members are waived from paying party fees however, all other rules and guidelines notes in this section apply.
- Parties up to 15 people are $75. This fee is non-refundable.
- Parties over 15 up to 25, need the approval of the Board of Directors. The fee for each additional person from 15 to 25 will be $5.00 plus tax per person.
- Checks may be made payable to Minnechaug Swim and Tennis Club. They should be sent to Minnechaug Swim and Tennis, P.O. Box 188, Glastonbury, CT 06033.